EQ made easy. With Equalizer, tune your microphone to fit your unique voice. Ditch the confusing numbers, knobs, and sliders of traditional EQs. Now, customize your highs and lows with ease in Wave Link — without ever sacrificing power. Whether you’re a beginner or pro, the Elgato EQ is the ultimate audio companion for streaming, podcasting, recording, and more.
This voice effect currently only supports Windows systems.
Why you’ll love this free voice effect:
- Love your microphone? Finetune its frequencies and sound even better.
- Easy to pick up and use, Equalizer is less intimidating than other EQs.
- It’s ultra customizable, so you can control frequencies with pinpoint accuracy.
- See your voice’s natural frequencies with real-time audio visualization.
- With just a few clicks, Equalizer installs to your Wave Link setup.
- As a VST3 plugin, it can be used in other DAW apps like Reaper, Ableton Live, and Cubase.
Why use an equalizer? There are a number of reasons:
- An EQ raises or lowers volume for specific frequencies to produce clearer audio
- Adjust your lows to add bass and boom, adjust your highs to improve vocal clarity
- Reduce muddiness and nasally tones, or boost your warmth for a radio-like sound
- Filter out unwanted noise, like sibilance, with ease
New to EQing? With the Elgato Equalizer, learn as you finetune:
- Frequency ranges have easy-to-identify labels, not just numeral values
- Turn on helper descriptions to better understand what each range is used for
- Play a short animated tutorial to learn how to manage bands
- A streamlined UI removes unnecessary knobs and sliders
Love to customize? This EQ is loaded with tools to personalize your audio:
- Add up to 8 customizable bands
- Adjust integrated high pass, low pass, high shelf, and low shelf settings
- Finetune a frequency spectrum from 20 Hz up to 20 kHz
- Customize your gain using a range of -12 to 12 dB
Ready to finetune your sound? Try Elgato EQ in Wave Link or your favorite DAW app and hear the difference.