Shape your sound, now from Stream Deck. Harness 7 powerful actions to control Wave Link, Elgato’s next-gen audio mixing software. No more managing channels, mix volume, settings, and effects manually. Instead, control your audio on the fly — with a key press or dial turn.
Key actions include:
- Input: Set, adjust, or mute volume for an input and mix
- Output: Set, adjust, and mute output volume, or switch between mixes
- Device: Control Wave device settings or switch between audio outputs
- Effects: Toggle individual effects or an entire effects chain
Dial actions include:
- Input: Turn to adjust input mix volume, tap the touch strip to mute
- Output: Turn to adjust mix volume, tap the touch strip to mute
- Device: Turn to adjust your gain, output volume, or your monitoring mix.
Featuring real-time status displays. That means your keys or touch strip appearance constantly updates — and changes with each press or turn. Monitor your audio levels with live level meters and balance with virtual faders across keys and dials.
Skip the setup. On install, Stream Deck will create a profile based on your Wave Link settings. This automatically fills your keys with essential actions — each specific to your audio channels. It will even add or adjust actions based on your Wave Link changes!
Feeling adventurous? Combine multiple actions across different plugins, like Voicemod or OBS. Add Wave Link to your Multi Actions for a unique audio-visual experience.
Save time and streamline your audio. Get the official Wave Link plugin by Elgato
What’s new in Wave Link Plugin 126.96.36.199?
- Monitor your audio directly on keys with new real-time level meters that span across two keys.
- You can now select from three touch strip display styles - Level meter, volume slider, or level meter and volume slider.
- The mute state icon has been improved for clarity on Stream Deck +.